The finish coating
OF YOUR DOOR
What is ACM
Aluminum Composite Material is a painted aluminum board, composed of two aluminum sheets with a low density polyethylene thermoplastic core. It uses a sophisticated gluing process, which involves several adhesives at high temperatures. The painted surface of the aluminum sheet is coated with PVDF KYNAR
500 (70%) or polyester base. The result is a product with excellent uniformity, strength, and beauty, used for covering facades, pillars, canopies, totems, logos and much more.
ACM has several applications. It is a material with great aesthetic appeal and easy handling, it allows the designer freely use their creativity. Below are some application examples:
- Exterior building facades, columns, beams and signs as well interior ceilings, partitions, displays, kiosks and many more.
ACM sheets are sold in a wide variety of colors and textures. They provide unparalleled beauty, high durability, quick installation, ease of handling and cleaning.
- Low weight reducing its structural load.
- Possibility of manufacturing special colors or measures, upon minimum batch.
- Possibility of manufacturing with fl ame resistant mineral core (Class ll-A).
- Flat surface guarantee, even in larger dimensions.
- Stiff ness with excellent weight/strength ratio.
- They may be bent or curved using suitable tools.
- Paints with varied resins, which ensure strength and durability.
- Stability with better thermal and acoustic performance.